Saturday, July 29, 2006

Pix on Blog



Finally, I find the time to experiment uploading photos into my blog.

Been wanting to do this since I started writing, but never had the time to try it out.

This is one of the sunset pix I took in Pangkor in April this year when I took my mom on a 3D2N holiday in Pangkor Beach Island Resort (formerly Pan Pacific Beach Resort). I was experimenting with the many functions of my Canon Powershot A620, and with photography angles during this sunset period. Not bed, eh? Photography...something I intend to learn up.

I try to take my mom for a holiday somewhere at least once a year. It's her golden years. She deserves the best in return for the all her sacrifices to raise my brother and me all those years.

In 2002, I took her to Melbourne; in 2003, we went to Penang, 2004 to Cameron Highlands, last year Beijing, and this year Pangkor.

There is just one more thing on my mom's list of things to see before she can proclaim that she's seen all she wants to see...snow. She wants to step on real snow.

My uncle in Melbourne has invited me to come over and visit him again. I am planning to bring my mom to Mount Buller this time. Not sure when exactly my financials would allow me to materialise this plan, but soon I hope.

Hmmm...just tried three times to add in another pix, but cannot seem to figure out how. It keeps getting attached right next to the sunset one above...how to I paste it somewhere else? Can't even "cut & paste" it...

Ah, shucks! 1 pix wud do for now. Can someone tell me how attach more than 1 pix in places where I want them to be?

5 comments:

Biow said...

so pretty! sunset and sunrise pictures are really pretty.. but, i think u'r really talented.. very nice shots! i can't seem to master composition, lightings and all that.. :(

Phoenix Heart said...

thanks, biow.

am still learning. I get tips from frens sometimes but i still cannot understand the "apperture & shut speed" camera talk yet, hehe.

Spot said...

Very nice. Very appropriate given the mention of your mum's golden years.

The A620 is not any ol point and shoot lah. It's a very versatile camera. :)

The positioning of the picture depends on whether you choose it to be centred, left or right.

The easiest way to "separate" the pictures is to put this in btwn the chunk of words for each picture (open sharp bracket)insert the letter p (close sharp bracket)(open sharp bracket)/insert the letter p (close sharp bracket)

No spaces inbtwn.

Phoenix Heart said...

what open/close sharp bracket??? dunno how to use these "techie" language...where to type these? u mean in btwn the words?

when i try to attach 2nd pix, it comes out right on top...

u r rite, Spot. i dont really know what it is I am shooting...i just go by instincts of which angle I think will look nice, that's all.

Biow said...

sharp bracket is the "lebih besar", "kurang daripada < > sign..

< p > without the spaces.. cos if we put in the spaces, it wun appear..