Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I wonder...

It's raining out there now... I wonder what's the weather like where he is tonight.

It was a busy day at work for me today... I wonder how his day has been today.

I had good news today at work. I've been granted to go to Netherlands for training this October. If I manage to confirm a seat for myself, this will be my debut trip to Europe. The first thing I did was to tell him on the MSN... I wonder now if our holiday plans will materialise, since he might also be going to Houston for training in November.

I miss him so much everyday. He tells me he misses me to infinity, that there can be no more miss than what he miss... I wonder how long this distance between us will go on.

I love him more and more each day, every moment we spend together, the more we learn abt each other, the closer we become... I wonder if we will somehow triumph through this journey of challenges.

He is so far the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am letting myself go with him, reckless but taking that leap of faith nevertheless... I wonder if he is too good to be true for me.

I wonder... I wonder

5 comments:

Spot said...

Don't wonder. Breathe. Go with it.

Yay to Netherlands! Too expensive to visit otherwise.

Biow said...

heh.. yea.. breathe.. live the moment!

Mia said...

What a wonder it is to behold the glory of love, I am swept away by your emotions ... what a great delight to be loved and to love in return.

Best thing that happened to you?? *exclaimed in surprise.... you are blessed indeed...

Tell him that dear fren!

Leap of faith... yes it is, isn't it? May your journey be filled with triumphs, new vistas and plenty of agape!

Phoenix Heart said...

Not sure about my trip now. May not get a confirmed seat for the course as it's pretty full. But I'm still hoping it will happen.

Yes, he is the best so far...and yes, I have told him :)

Phoenix Heart said...

Not sure about my trip now. May not get a confirmed seat for the course as it's pretty full. But I'm still hoping it will happen.

Yes, he is the best so far...and yes, I have told him :)