Monday, March 13, 2006

Blood Pressure

What kind of subject title is this? you must be wondering...

To come straight to the point, I finally went for my medical checkup last weekend...I was still ill from my bad coughing bout, but then, I couldn't wait till I was completely recovered, as I don't know how long THAT was gonna take.

Then the doctor told me that....I have a slightly high blood pressure. Gosh, no wonder my heart has been beating just a little bit fast lately. AND I didnt actually pass the "audiogram" test either...my bad bouts of coughing must have affected my hearing too, as the lack of sleep is causing my ears to be ringing!

Could these be because I was still ill from the cough causing the many sleepless nights?
Could these be because I am currently pretty stressed out about my house renovation and all that running around?
Or could these be because I am just plainly having an early symptom of hypertension?

I will be going to the doc's again this Thurs morning to check on my blood pressure again and re-doing my hearing test.

I dearly hope that the results will show improvement this time around...or else, I will not know if the company in Miri will decide to retract their offer.

I will be utterly disappointed if that happens...so please cross for me again everything crossable, that my test results will show improvement this time around.

2 comments:

Biow said...

crossing my fingers.. wat has blood pressure got to do w work? how come i nv need to go for body checkup b4 work?

Phoenix Heart said...

eh, so nice one kah? ALL my jobs kena go for medical checkup leh...

maybe they scared u will drop dead if the work pressure too bad? :)

have been diligently eating healthy these last few days, & doing some exercises too. hope will show improvement...